Protect Your Employee’s and Customer’s Accounts
“Do you use passwords in your company or on your platform?” – A question to which an answer is most often “Yes”. Even if advanced authentication options are in place, a user-chosen password will be at least one factor to access or modify business resources.
- 80 % of hacking activities are driven by leaked credentials, therefore password policies are an essential requirement to user-chosen passwords. But even the strictest policy cannot technically stop users from reusing their enterprise password on external platforms. Such platform might have less secure infrastructure or can become compromised by other means.
- 77 % of compromised cloud services report credentials to be leaked during the attack. Such credentials are actively shared in darker places of the Internet. Most often, unaware of the data breach, users rely on the falsely considered secure password and perform no corrective action.
- 65 % of users reuse the same password for multiple accounts which include private and business accounts. Strict password policies force users to construct complex passwords, which are hard to memorize. In addition to the required complex password security experts strongly recommend to have a different password for each and every service. Ultimately, ancient but still established standards require to change one’s password after a certain period of time. In summary, demands that establish a high burden to the end user which too often fails to comply.
Affordable risk analysis and efficient risk mitigation.
We provide our most recent leak data to allow for testing against your customer and employee accounts. Avoid financial loss through effective fraud prevention.
- Our Credential Intelligence: Affordable risk analysis and efficient risk mitigation.
- No false positives as leaked data is verified against your most recent set of user data.
- Privacy-by-Design: Our processes are fully compliant with GDPR requirements.