The party responsible for this website for purposes of data protection law is:
Identeco GmbH & Co. KG
Dr. Matthias Wübbeling
Telefon: +49 (0) 228 286 285 81
The data protection officer is Dr. Matthias Wübbeling
Type of data saved when visiting this website
Each time you access the content of the website, your web browser transfers technically necessary data to our server. This data is stored in order to prevent misuse of our system or is technically necessary for the operation of the systems. The following data is collected:
- Date and time of the request
- IP address and host name of the Internet connection or computer used
- Visited page on our website
- Amount of data transferred
- Message as to whether the retrieval was successful
- Information about the browser type and the version used
- Operating system
The legal basis for for the storage of this data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. In order to be able to solve possible technical problems, this data is stored for 72 hours. The data will then be deleted.
We embed videos from YouTube on our website. The operator of this service is Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
However, we use YouTube by means of a function that only loads the video when you explicitly want it. This means that data is only sent to Google when you actively consent to the video being played and the data being transferred. When you watch the video, the transfer of data to YouTube partners is not necessarily excluded. This is how YouTube connects to the Google DoubleClick network.
As soon as you start a YouTube video on this website, a connection to YouTube’s servers is established. This tells the YouTube server which of our pages you have visited. If you are logged into your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to assign your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
YouTube is used in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO; the consent can be revoked at any time.
- Revoke your consent or object to the processing of your data
- To receive information about your data stored by us
- Correction of incorrect information about you
- Deletion of data that is no longer required
- Restriction of the processing of your data
- Complaint to the supervisory authority
Depending on your concerns, we may need additional information in order to determine your identity. This is necessary to ensure that information is not disclosed to unauthorized individuals.