The party responsible for this website for purposes of data protection law is:
Identeco GmbH & Co. KG i.G.
Dr. Matthias Wübbeling
Telefon: +49 (0) 228 286 285 81
The data protection officer is Dr. Matthias Wübbeling
Type of data saved when visiting this website
Each time you access the content of the website, your web browser transfers technically necessary data to our server. This data is stored in order to prevent misuse of our system or is technically necessary for the operation of the systems. The following data is collected:
- Date and time of the request
- IP address and host name of the Internet connection or computer used
- Visited page on our website
- Amount of data transferred
- Message as to whether the retrieval was successful
- Information about the browser type and the version used
- Operating system
The legal basis for for the storage of this data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. In order to be able to solve possible technical problems, this data is stored for 72 hours. The data will then be deleted.
- Revoke your consent or object to the processing of your data
- To receive information about your data stored by us
- Correction of incorrect information about you
- Deletion of data that is no longer required
- Restriction of the processing of your data
- Complaint to the supervisory authority
Depending on your concerns, we may need additional information in order to determine your identity. This is necessary to ensure that information is not disclosed to unauthorized individuals.